Sunday, 4 March 2012

Just Call Me, 'Miss Kitty'!


Hi there, super-cuties! How have your weekends been so far? A couple weeks ago, I auditioned for a musical my school is currently organizing, called, 'How the West was Warped'.

 My friend Gabriella, having decided to audition as soon as she heard the news, convinced me to join her, but I was very nervous because I knew I wasn't (and still fail to be) the best singer around, and had never really acted before. But, to my surprise, I made it and got a lead role! I'm so happy, I can't believe it!

 The cast met up on Friday to receive scripts and rehearsal schedules, and just get to know a little bit more about what being in the production will be like. My character's name is 'Miss Kitty', and, according to the script, she is an intelligent and feminine showgirl who owns the 'Lucky Strike Saloon'. Meow!
Rehearsals start on Tuesday and continue throughout the week, all the way to September. I've gotten my lines in the first scene down already and plan to play a little Red Dead Redemption (amazing game!) to get the hang of the strong, southern accent we need to put on for the performance! I'll be sure to share footage here when the time comes, hehe!

 Lately, I've been feeling really inspired to do some Hime shopping (especially since I just got paid!), so I'll be keeping you princesses updated on any purchases I make in the near future!
Lots of love, until next time~

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations~! I hope you have a lot of fun ^_^

    Can't wait to see what you'll get next! Do you have any ideas on what you want now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I just know I'm going to have a blast; especially with my friend there! >w<

      I'm probably going to start with make-up and then move onto clothes, once I think I have everything I'll need for a simple Hime look! ^w^ ♡

      Delete